Incuding: Microblading, Machine/Digital Hairstroke brows and shading…….need help deciding? we can decide together at your appointment!
LASH ENHANCEMENT EYELINER $225
FULL LIP $450
*Corrective services priced on a per case basis.
*Appointments include one FREE touch-up within 6 to 12 weeks of initial procedure and a $50 deposit is required to hold the appointment time.
* A $50 deposit is required to reserve a permanent makeup appointment. The reservation fee is applied to your service & is non-refundle if the service is not cancelled 48 hours in advance or rescheduled within 75 days of the deposit date.
*services over $300 may be Financed among treatment appointments.
Additional touch-ups and Color Fill appointments *Additional microblading touch ups , combination & powder brow permanent makeup between 2 & 6 months are $150. *Corrective services priced on a per case basis.
*Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading. Touch-ups for work done at Ideal Skin are half the price of the original procedure(up to 32 months out).
*Color fill/retouch for microblading (6-18 months of procedure)
*We strongly suggest scheduling a follow-up appointment at the initial session. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors.
PRIOR TO ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE:
• Do not apply eye or brow makeup before or after procedure.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure. Do not consume alcohol the night before your procedure
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Excedrin (any pain relieving meds) Vitamin E, Omega or Fish oil supplements
- FOR LIPS: If you are prone to fever blisters/cold sores you will need to take your oral anti-viral medication 3-4 days prior to your procedure and during healing process in order to preserve the color.
- If you are using any of the following products or ingredients please cease use before proeduure day in the time listed.
*retinol…10 days. *glycolic or alpha hydroxy acids…5 days
*hydroquinone…5 days. *lash growth serum (for eyeliner only) 3 weeks
Microblading $450….Aftercare Instructions for microblading
Following the procedure you’ll need to wipe your brows with distilled/bottled every hour & apply a THIN coat of aftercare balm until bedtime. This wipes away any dried blood/fluids, or pigment left behind from your procedure.
Before bed wash your eyebrows with a gentle cleanser (no acids/exfoliants. roccomended: obviously a cleanser from Ideal Skin, Dial anti-bacterial soap, Nuetrogena fragrance free facial wash/bar) and apply a thin layer of aftercare balm. Day 2-10. Be very sparing with aftercare products as they will not allow your skin to breathe and can cause feather strokes to come off prematurely.
DO NOT pick or pull any flaking/scabbing that may occur.
Do not apply any make-up, lotions or creams…only a thin layer of aftercare 1-2 x per day.
Do not immerse your brows in water or in the shower stream. You may cleanse everyother day using minimal water, at the sink, not in the shower. Limit showers to 5 minutes as the steam can pull pigment.
Day 11 and beyond. After 10 days you may resume normal activities. Don’t be afraid if dry skin falls from the eyebrows, this is normal and color under the skin will get darker and more noticeable after a few days.
Some of the hair strokes may come off, this is why your touch up is essential.
Microblading is a 2 step process, touch ups need to scheduled 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure. At which time the strokes and color may be tweaked to perfection. Please refrain from: *Swimming, sauna or jacuzzi for at least 10 days. *Long, hot, steamy showers for the complete healing process. *Lasers, peels, or product containing vitamin A (Retin-A/retinol) or glycol acid over the healed or non-healed eyebrows, this will cause the pigment to fade or other negative effects. *Picking, peeling, or scratching as this could cause scarring or removal of color. *Touching your eyebrows other than cleansing and applying balm. Doing so with unwashed hands can easily cause a secondary infection. *Heavy cleaning.(i.e. basement or garage where the is a lot of airborne debris). The healing process. Immediately following your procedure and for a few days thereafter your eyebrows may feel tender. your new tattoo will go through several different phases which is very dark, too light, and then just right!
The color will appear very sharp and dark after your procedure and a few days after. This is because the color is sitting on top of the skin, and the skin has not yet healed over the pigment. The color will soften as it is filtered through the skin, over the course of days and weeks. When applying aftercare balm do not be alarmed if you see pigment on your cotton swab, this is normal and is simply excess pigment and body fluids. Once the skin starts to heal, flaking will begin which may resemble dandruff flakes and dry skin. This can cause your tattoo to appear light in color, do not be alarmed, this will stop once healed and is a superficial part of the healing process. Your tattoo may itch or feel tight at times, also normal. Once healed always keep a light coat of sunblock on your new eyebrow tattoo to ensure the color does not fade.
Eyeliner – $350
Lash line/ Lash Enhancement – $225
- Do not expose eyeliner areas to water or any products for ideally 2 days post procedure.
- You may ice eyeliner area for the first day to aid swelling.
- Use mild soap to cleanse area for the first 7-10 days reapplying Aquaphor or A&D after cleansing & a light layer before showering.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days after procedure, after three days apply a thin layer of Aquaphor before working out.
- DO NOT touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to eyeliner areas 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scaring.
- Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
Lip Liner – $215
Full Lip Color – $450
- After Care Do not expose lip area to water or brush teeth for the first 24 hours. You may ice lips for the first day to aid swelling.
- Do not consume acidic foods such as- lemon/ citrus, vinegar etc for the first 48 hours. Do not consume colored beverages without straw for 78 hours after lip procedure.. Things such as coffee, wine, tea & juice can alter the final color of lips.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to lip area 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days. ALWAYS use TOTAL SUN BLOCK on area during healing process to reserve color pigmentation.
|Deposit||First Session||Final Session|
|Full lip||$50||$275||$125 +6% = $147.5|
|microblading/brows||$50||$275||$125 +6% = $147.5|