EYELINER *Lash Enhancement Liner $300 *Eyeliner $325-350, depending on thickness *Dusty/ shaded or winged liner $375 LIPS *Lipliner $325 *Lipblush $450
BROWS * Any style, $450 I do all styles including microblading, combination brows (hair strokes & shading), Powder , Pixel & ombre brows. Confused? We can decide at your appointment! * Style & shape will be discussed at appointment. There are labeled photos under the Gallery tab. If You aren't certain what you want, please review this blog post about EYEBROW STYLES. blog post explaining the different brow styles. PERFECTING SESSIONS within 2-3 months are $55 for ALL services. MICRONEEDLING/ DRY NEEDLING *Isolated scar area-$75 3 sessions-$200, with DMK home prescriptives- $399 *Full Face- $225 3 sessions- $545, with DMK home prescriptives- $744 **Home prescriptives include a full skincare regimen from basic to correctives, this AMAZING price is only available with a treatment plan.
BROW & LIP TOUCH UPS * $55 in 8-12 weeks (2-3 months) * $110 in 12-16 weeks (3-4 months) * $165 in 4-12 months * Additional Brow touch-ups are $175 in the first year * Annual touchups are half the original price (12-15 months) * Annual touchups for all services FROM IDEAL SKIN are half the original price, with a 3 month grace period, so 12-15 months from original procedure date.
CORRECTIVE SERVICES ARE PRICED PER CASE If you have poorly done permanent make-up, I can help. Trained, and certified to perform pigment lightening/removal using Li-FT by Li Pigments, a safe, high content salt and fruit seed extract solution which is extremely effective in pigment lightening and removal. The solution is safe for all areas including the eyeliner. Removal sessions range from $80-$250 depending area size and saturation. *Typically a full brow or eyeliner removal is $200 for the first session, sub sequential sessions will be less however determined at your appointment.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve a permanent makeup appointment and is due upon receipt or 2 days later if your appointment is more than 15 days out. Appointments will be cancelled once 5 days overdue. This is to ensure a contract between artist and client, I will be available & ready for your service and you will be present/ follow all aftercare instructions. The reservation fee is applied to your service & is non refundable. The deposit remains valid if the appointment is rescheduled within 65 days of the deposit date.
- Additional charges may be incurred if aftercare instructions are not followed, resulting in poor retention.
- Permanent makeup appointments cancelled with less than a 48 hour notice will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
- Once complete, services are non-refundable. Every attempt will be made to ensure your happiness with the procedure.
My Permanent Makeup Training
- Microblading – 3 day training. Angela James, Expressions Brow Studio, Atlanta, GA 2015
- Machine training, 6 days. Mahnaz Bahaelou & Brandon Spear Elite Permanent Makeup, Los Angeles, CA 2016
- Combination Brows Workshop. Daria Chuprys, Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 2017
- America The Beautiful Permanent Makeup Conference. Los Angeles CA. 2017
- Aquarelle Lips. Angie Kwiatowski, Center for Applied Aesthetics, Chicago, IL. 2017
- Feathered Machine Hairstrokes. Monica Ivani, MyBrows Permanent makeup Academy, Dublin City, Ireland 2017
- Li-Ft Tattoo Removal. Teryn Darling, Girlzink, Las Vegas NV 2017
- Brow Slayer. Jennifer Mendoza Boyd (jennboydink.com) & Will Anthony (Willanthonycosmetics.com). Stephenson Ranch, CA 2018
- Jenn Boyd Hairstrokes workshop. Jennifer Mendoza Boyd, Jenn Boyd Ink, Stephenson Ranch, CA.2018
- Nano lines-Draw with Mary. Mary Ritcherson, MR Natural Lines Advanced Permanent Makeup & Training, Tampa FL. 2018
- Brow Masterclass. Monica Ivani, MyBrows Permanent makeup Academy, Dublin City, Ireland/ The Brow Project, Dallas, TX 2019
- Dusty Liner. Daria Chuprys, Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy Beverly Hills, Charlotte NC 2019
- Balyage Brows Masterclass. Ruben Kasper aka Brow Daddy, Brow Daddy Academy, Charlotte, NC 2019
- Advanced Needle Class: Inside Needle Knowledge. Jill Hoyer, I.N.K, Charlotte, NC 2019
- SPCC CONFERENCE JANUARY 2020
- Design of Eyebrows. Jessica Luna, Jessica Luna Design & Micropigmentation Academy, Cancun, MX 2020
- Foxy Liner. Kristina Melnicenco, 5 Star Academy Dallas, TX 2020
- Needle science and In-Depth Color Theory. Yulia Demidova, Moscow, RU2020
- Secrets of Diverse Skin. Ebony D. Kimbrough, Cancun, MX 2020
- Saline Tattoo Removal. Rhonda Best, National Brow Clinic, Saskatchewan, CA 2020
- 3D Areola class. Vicky Martin, Vicky Martin Method VMM. Workingham, UK 2020
- Bold Brows Secrets. Cynthia and Andy Chavarria, Phi Brows Mexico, Cancun, MX 2020
- Dark lip Correction. Tess Marti, Tesstattoo, Vancouver, BC 2020
- PMU Complications. Yulia Demidova, Cancun, Mexico. 2020
BEFORE ANY PROCEDURE *Do not apply makeup to the area before or after procedure. *Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure or alcohol the night before. *Do not take non-vital medications which may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Excedrin (any pain relieving meds) Vitamin E, Omega or Fish oil supplements. *If you are using any of the following products or ingredients please cease use before procedure day in the time listed. *retinol…14days. *glycolic/alpha hydroxy acids…7 days *hydroquinone…7 days. *lash growth serum (eyeliner only) 4 weeks *If you have a tendency for cold sores (for lip procedures) please begin taking your anti-viral medication 5 days prior to your appointment. Eyeliner After Care Your aftercare care consists of cleaning your eyes hourly the FIRST 4 HOURS W/ SALINE OR DISTILLED WATER after your procedure and then implementing 10 days dry healing. You will be provided with protective visors for showering. It would be best to cleanse your face with a washcloth or wipes in the mirror for ten days to avoid splashing on your eyes. In addition, no profuse sweating (hot yoga/running/ sauna will be on pause for 10 days), no creams, no makeup directly on the eyes, no mascara, and no direct sun exposure (if will need to be in the sun for extended periods of time you must wear a wide brimmed hat & sunglasses). You will need to wait 30 days AFTER YOUR PERFECTING SESSION to restart your lash growth treatments if you are using them and two weeks before being able to apply lash extensions. You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch your brows, peel your scabs off, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment. After 10 days you may resume your normal life and beauty routines. You may ice eyeliner area for the first day to aid swelling..
Will be specific to each client and procedure type (microblading, powder or ombre, combination brows or nan0 brows.) This will be discussed and determined at your appointment.
In general, Machine brow styles aftercare consists of cleaning your eyebrows with distilled water for the first 4 hours every hour after your procedure, then implementing 10 days dry healing. You will be provided with protective visors for showering and in some cases AfterInked Afercare lotion. It would be best to cleanse your face with a washcloth or wipes in the mirror for ten days to avoid splashing on your brows. In addition, no profuse sweating (hot yoga/running/ sauna will be on pause for 10 days), no creams, no makeup directly on the brows, and no sun exposure (if you know you will need to be in the sun for extended periods of time you must wear a wide brimmed hat). You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch your brows, peel your scabs off, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment. After 10 days you may resume your normal life and beauty routines.
In general Microblading Aftercare consists of these guidelines.
Day 1..Procedure Day - Following the procedure you’ll need to wipe your brows with distilled water or saline every 1-2 hours. This wipes away any dried blood/fluids, or pigment left behind from your procedure which MAY cause scabbing/ pull pigment. At bedtime, wipe your brows, allow to dry THOROUGHLY & apply a THIN coat of aftercare balm ONCE DRY.
Day 2-10 -Be very sparing with aftercare products as your skin needs to breathe and can cause feather strokes to come off prematurely.
* DO NOT pick or pull any flaking/scabbing that may occur.
* Do not apply any make-up, lotions or creams…only a thin layer of aftercare 1-2 x per day.
* Do not get your eyebrows under the shower stream or submerge your face in water. Wash your face at the sink avoiding the brows.
Day 11 and beyond- You may resume normal activities. Don’t worry if dry skin falls from the eyebrows, this is normal and color under the skin will get darker and more noticeable after a few days. Some of the hair strokes may come off, this is why your touch up is essential. Microblading is a 2 step process, touch ups, if necessary should scheduled 6-12 weeks after the initial procedure. At which time the strokes and color may be tweaked to perfection.
LIPSTICK LOOK - Includes lip liner and lip color is a full-lip treatment. This treatment works miracles if you want fuller lips. Permanent makeup is much more effective for creating fuller looking lips than cosmetic fillers or even Botox. For instance, a Lipstick look full lip treatment is A great way to correct asymmetry.
Permanent lip treatment can improve dramatically features such as:
* Lip definition
* Thin lips
* Loss of color associated with aging
* Darker color
* Ashy colored lips
Duration: 2.5 HOURS Lasts 2-5 YEARS
LIPBLUSH/ AQAURELLE LIPS-Enhance your natural shape giving your lips a contour without seeing a defining line and helps achieve an evenness in shape. Lips become more expressive and beautiful however appear more natural than the lipstick look.
Duration: 2 - 3 hrs. Lasts: 2 - 4 years
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT KEEP YOUR LIPS HYDRATED AND EXFOLIATED AT LEAST 5 DAYS. You can exfoliate your lips using an oil & sugar mixture…a natural oil such as olive, coconut , grapeseed, avocado etc. 3-5 days before your appointment, DO NOT exfoliate 1-3 days before your appointment, lips will need to rebuild, keep them moisturized!
Consists of cleaning your lips every hour for the first four hours after your procedure and then every three to four hours the day after your procedure with distilled water or Saline. In between each wipe, After Inked or Lip Lock (provided) should be applied to your lips and your lips should be kept moist and coated at all times even at night. You must apply a thick coat of Aftercare to your lips before bedtime. We recommend keeping your lips coated and moisturized for 3- 4 weeks post procedure. Your lips may peel slightly. You must let the peeling process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment.
After 24-48 hours you may brush using baking soda only, continuing w/ a non-whitening toothpaste until healed (14-28 days). You may ice lips for the first day to aid swelling.
You won't want to consume acidic foods such as- lemon/ citrus, vinegar etc for the first 48 hours. Do not consume colored beverages without straw for 78 hours after lip procedure.. Things such as coffee, wine, tea, whitening toothpaste & juice can alter the final color of lips.
**consult a physician if signs & symptoms of infection such as fever, swelling, redness, or drainage occur.
Financing Procedures over $375 may be financed. The total price includes the $55 touch up. A $100 deposit is required to schedule the appointment and a 15% finance fee will be added to the final payment, due at the perfecting appointment. For example: Combo Brows are $425 + $55 perfecting session, totaling $480. Payments would be as follows: Reservation deposit. $100 Initial Session. 280 Perfecting Session. 150 +15%=172.50...2-3 months later TOTAL. 502.50 All financed procedures require an ACTIVE card on file as well as a post dated check, you may decide how to pay at your appointment, the check will be returned to you if not used.