LASH ENHANCEMENT EYELINER $245
EYELINER/ DUSTY LINER $350
FULL LIP $450
BROWS $375 Including: Microblading, Nano Hairstroke brows, powder, ombre and shading…….need help deciding? We can decide together at your appointment!
BROW & LIP TOUCH UP PRICING
$50 in 8-12 weeks (2-3 months)
$100 in 12-16 weeks (3-4 months)
***BEGINNING MARCH 15.2020 BROW PRICING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS: Microblading $375 Powder Brows $375 Combo Brows $400 Nano Brows $400 TOUCH UPS FOR ALL SERVICES $50
*Additional Brow touch-ups (after one) are $150 in the first year *ANNUAL TOUCH-UPS for work done at Ideal Skin (up to 24 months) are $225. *If you need to finance/ space out payments FOR BROWS the following schedule is available: $50 deposit 275 Due at initial session $431 total *Corrective services priced on a per case basis. * A $50 deposit is required to reserve a permanent makeup appointment. The reservation fee is applied to your service & is non-refundle if the service is not cancelled 48 hours in advance or rescheduled within 75 days of the deposit date.
*Additional lip Touch-ups (after one) are $150 and $100 -150 for eyeliner (depending on the style).
*Permanent makeup appointments cancelled less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. (touch up appointments are $125 so $37.50)
*services over $300 may be Financed among treatment appointments. See chart below.
*We strongly suggest scheduling a follow-up appointment at the initial session. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors.
My Permanent Makeup Training
- Expressions Brow Studio, Microblading 4 day training. Atlanta, GA 2015
- Elite Permanent Makeup, Permanent Makeup 6 day training. Los Angeles, CA 2017
- Daria Chuprys Permanent Makup Academy Beverly Hills, Combination Brows Workshop. Los Angeles, CA. 2018
- Monica Ivani, Feathered Machine Hairstrokes. Los Angeles, CA. 2018
- America The Beautiful Permanent Makeup Conference. Los Angeles CA. 2018
- Angie Kwiatowski, Auarelle Lips. Los Angeles, CA. 2018
- Brow Slayer, Jennifer Mendoza Boyd (jennboydink.com) & Will Anthony (Willanthonycosmetics.com). Stephenson Ranch. CA. 2018
- Jenn Boyd Hairstrokes workshop, Jennboydink.com, Stephenson Ranch, CA. 2018
- Nano lines-Draw with Mary, Mary Ritcherson, MR Natural Lines Advanced Permanent Makeup & Training, Tampa FL. 2018
- Monica Ivani Brow Masterclass, Monica Ivani of MY Brows, Dublin Ireland. The Brow Project, Dallas, TX. CA. 2019
- Dusty Liner, Daria Chuprys. Charlotte NC. 2019
- Ruben Kasper, Brow Daddy Balyage Brows Masterclass, Charlotte, NC. 2019
- Jill Hoyer, Advanced Needle Class: Inside Needle Knowledge, I.N.K, Charlotte, NC. 2019
- SPCC CONFERENCE JANUARY 2020
- Jessica Luna: Design of Eyebrows, Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Kristina Melnicenco: Foxy Liner. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Yulia Demidova: Needle science and In-Depth Color Theory. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Theresa Wild: Love Plasma. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Ebony D. Kimbrough: Secrets of Diverse skin. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Rhonda Best: Saline Tattoo Removal. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Vicky Martin: 3D Areola VMM. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Cynthia and Andy Chavarria: Bold Brows Secrets. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Tess Marti: Dark lip Correction. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Vicky Hansen: Procell Therapies. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Yulia Demidova: PMU Complications. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
BEFORE ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE *Do not apply eye or brow/ eyeliner or lip makeup (depending on the procedure) before or after procedure. *Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure. Do not consume alcohol the night before your procedure *Do not take any non-vital medications which may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Excedrin (any pain relieving meds) Vitamin E, Omega or Fish oil supplements. *If you are using any of the following products or ingredients please cease use before procedure day in at least the time listed. *retinol…14days. *glycolic/alpha hydroxy acids…5 days *hydroquinone…5 days. *lash growth serum (eyeliner only) 4 weeks *If you have a tendency to get cold sores (for lip procedures) please begin taking your anti-viral medication 5 days prior to your appointment.
AFTER ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE: • DO NOT touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection.. Picking can cause scaring. • Avoid direct contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
Eyeliner – $350/Lash Enhancement – $235 After Care
Your aftercare care consists of cleaning your eyes with distilled water for the first 4 hours every hour after your procedure and then implementing 10 days dry healing. This means that your eyes cannot get wet at all. We will provide you with protective visors for showering. It would be best to wash and cleanse your face with a washcloth or wipes for these ten days to avoid any splashing on your eyes. In addition, no profuse sweating (hot yoga and the sauna will have to be on pause for 10 days), no creams, no makeup directly on the eyes, no mascara, and no direct sun exposure (if you know you will need to be in the sun for extended periods of time you must wear a wide brimmed hat). You will need to wait 30 days to restart your lash growth treatments if you are using them and two weeks before being able to apply lash extensions. You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch your brows, peel your scabs off, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment. After 10 days you may resume your normal life and beauty routines. You may ice eyeliner area for the first day to aid swelling..
Eyebrows – $375-450
Eyebrow aftercare will be specific to each client and procedure type (microblading, powder or ombre, combination brows or nana brows. This will be discussed and determined at your appointment.
In general, machine brow styles aftercare consists of cleaning your eyebrows with distilled water for the first 4 hours every hour after your procedure and then implementing 10 days dry healing. This means that your brows cannot get wet at all. We will provide you with protective visors for showering. It would be best to wash and cleanse your face with a washcloth or wipes for these ten days to avoid any splashing on your brows. In addition, not profuse sweating (hot yoga and the sauna will have to be on pause for 10 days), no creams, no makeup directly on the brows, and no sun exposure (if you know you will need to be in the sun for extended periods of time you must wear a wide brimmed hat). You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch your brows, peel your scabs off, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment. After 10 days you may resume your normal life and beauty routines.
In general Microblading aftercare consists of these guidelines.
Day 1..Procedure Day – Following the procedure you’ll need to wipe your brows with distilled/bottled every 1-2 hours& apply a THIN coat of aftercare balm ONCE DRY until bedtime. This wipes away any dried blood/fluids, or pigment left behind from your procedure which MAY cause scabbing/ pull pigment. *Before bed wash your eyebrows with a gentle cleanser (no acids/exfoliants) and apply a thin layer of aftercare balm. Day 2-10 -Be very sparing with aftercare products as your skin needs to breathe and can cause feather strokes to come off prematurely. *DO NOT pick or pull any flaking/scabbing that may occur. *Do not apply any make-up, lotions or creams…only a thin layer of aftercare 1-2 x per day. *Do not get your eyebrows under the shower stream or submerge your face in water. Wash your face at the sink avoiding the brows. Day 11 and beyond– You may resume normal activities. Don’t worry if dry skin falls from the eyebrows, this is normal and color under the skin will get darker and more noticeable after a few days. Some of the hair strokes may come off, this is why your touch up is essential. Microblading is a 2 step process, touch ups, if necessary should scheduled 6-12 weeks after the initial procedure. At which time the strokes and color may be tweaked to perfection.
Lip Liner – $245/ Full Lip Color/ Lip blush – $450
- PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT KEEP YOUR LIPS HYDRATED AND EXFOLIATED AT LEAST 5 DAYS. You can exfoliate your lips using an oil & sugar mixture…a natural oil such as olive, coconut , grapeseed, avocado etc.
- Your lip aftercare consists of cleaning your lips every hour for the first four hours after your procedure and then every three to four hours the day after your procedure with distilled water. In between each wipeAfter Inked should be applied to your lips and your lips should be kept moist and coated at all times even at night. You must apply a thick coat of After Inked to your lips before bedtime. We recommend keeping your lips coated and moisturized for 3- 4 weeks post procedure. Your lips may slightly scab and peel. You must let the scabbing process happen naturally. This is very important for your retention and skin healing. Do NOT pick at the scabs, scratch your lips, peel your scabs off, or scrub the area. This can result in scarring and will affect your overall retention of the pigment.
- After 24-48 hours you may brush using baking soda only, continuing w/ a non-whitening toothpaste until healed (14-28 days). You may ice lips for the first day to aid swelling.
• Do not consume acidic foods such as- lemon/ citrus, vinegar etc for the first 48 hours. Do not consume colored beverages without straw for 78 hours after lip procedure.. Things such as coffee, wine, tea, whitening toothpaste & juice can alter the final color of lips.
**consult a physician if signs & symptoms of infection such as fever, swelling, redness, or drainage occur.
Financing Procedures priced over $300 may be financed as follows.
|Deposit||First Session||Final Session|
$125 +8% = $148
$125 +8% = $148