Machine/Digital Hairstroke $475
Ombre/Powder Brows $475
Microblading w/shading $480
Lash Enhancement Eyeliner $225
Full lip $420
**Now offering different types of eyebrow permanent makeup, microblading, digital/machine feather stroke brows & ombre/powder brows/
During a Microblading treatment hairstrokes are meticulously hand “drawn” into the epidermal layer of the skin using a hand tool and pigment. The hand tool is dipped into pigment and then delicately grazed into the skin. The treatment is still considered a tattoo because the pigment is implanted into the skin but the use of a hand tool and not a machine means that the results are less accurate, giving realistic hair-like strokes which can mimic the flow of a natural brow.
The results of a Microblading treatment are a very natural “fluffy” look which is great for filling in gaps, extending the brow or creating brows where hair has been lost through over plucking or conditions such as Alopecia.
Every clients skin retains pigment very differently, the healing process affects the longevity of the treatment, I personally feel microblading is more traumatic to the skin and as a result the skin heals and the strokes fade quicker than digital machine techniques. This however works well for someone who may be nervous about having permanent makeup and is unsure as to whether they will like it. If a client is uncertain I would recommend Microblading over digital as it fades quicker.
Microblading also suits very fair skinned, fair haired clients with baby fine hair, who want very natural looking results.
I can however create more dramatic brows and build colour by adding shading with a 19 pin shader handtool.
After the first treatment and 6-8 week perfecting session, I would recommend a color boost appointment at around 10-18 months.
Digital /Machine Hair Stroke Brows$475 ($250 through 9/25)
Digital Hair Stroke Brows are created using a cosmetic tattooing machine with a tiny needle which injects pigment into the skin. The pigment is implanted much closer to the surface of the skin than in a traditional tattooing, also the pigment used in cosmetic tattooing is totally different to those used in body tattooing.
I find the digital hair stroke technique to be much traumatic to the skin. it can, and can take longer than Microblading as you have to work very slowly to ensure the pigment is implanted accurately.
I can still create natural hair strokes with digital technique using tiny 1 point needles or Nano needles, but I can also add depth and strength easily
Results can vary from dramatic looks, mimicking the look of makeup or individual hair strokes for a subtler more natural look.
Digital hair stroke brows tend to retain pigment and last longer in the skin than microblading, after the initial treatment and perfecting session I recommend a color boost at around 18-24months.
Ombre/powder brows $475 ($250 through 9/25)
A small tattoo pen is used for Ombre Brow Tattooing to create natural looking brows. The technique is used when the client would prefer a powder filled brow look, similar to applying brow powder makeup.The pigment is lighter at the start of the brow, and gradually gets darker on the tail, which is why the technique is called Ombre Tattooing.
* Appointments include one FREE touch-up within 6 to 8 weeks of initial procedure and a $75 deposit is required to hold the appointment time.
*Additional microblading touch ups , combination & powder brow permanent makeup between 2 & 6 months are $150.
*Corrective services priced on a per case basis.
*Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading. Touch-ups for work done at Ideal Skin are half the price of the original procedure(up to 32 months out).
*Color fill/retouch for microblading (6-18 months of procedure)
*services over $300 may be Financed among treatment appointments.
* A $75 deposit is required to reserve a permanent makeup appointment. The reservation fee is applied to your service & is non-refundle if the service is not cancelled 48 hours in advance or rescheduled within 75 days of the deposit date.
*We strongly suggest scheduling a follow-up appointment at the initial session. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during healing process. Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors.
PRIOR TO ANY PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE:
• Do not apply eye or brow makeup before or after procedure.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure. Do not consume alcohol the night before your procedure
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Excedrin (any pain relieving meds) Vitamin E, Omega or Fish oil supplements
- If you are using any of the following products or ingredients please cease use before proeduure day in the time listed.
*retinol…10 days. *glycolic or alpha hydroxy acids…5 days
*hydroquinone…5 days. *lash growth serum (for eyeliner only) 3 weeks
Aftercare Instructions for microblading
Following the procedure you’ll need to wipe your brows with distilled/bottled every hour & apply a THIN coat of aftercare balm until bedtime. This wipes away any dried blood/fluids, or pigment left behind from your procedure.
Before bed wash your eyebrows with a gentle cleanser (no acids/exfoliants. roccomended: obviously a cleanser from Ideal Skin, Dial anti-bacterial soap, Nuetrogena fragrance free facial wash/bar) and apply a thin layer of aftercare balm.
Day 2-10. Be very sparing with aftercare products as they will not allow your skin to breathe and can cause feather strokes to come off prematurely.
DO NOT pick or pull any flaking/scabbing that may occur.
Do not apply any make-up, lotions or creams…only a thin layer of aftercare 1-2 x per day.
Do not immerse your brows in water or in the shower stream. You may cleanse everyother day using minimal water, at the sink, not in the shower. Limit showers to 5 minutes as the steam can pull pigment.
Day 11 and beyond. After 10 days you may resume normal activities. Don’t be afraid if dry skin falls from the eyebrows, this is normal and color under the skin will get darker and more noticeable after a few days.
Some of the hair strokes may come off, this is why your touch up is essential.
Microblading is a 2 step process, touch ups need to scheduled 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure. At which time the strokes and color may be tweaked to perfection.
Please refrain from: *Swimming, sauna or jacuzzi for at least 10 days.
*Long, hot, steamy showers for the complete healing process.
*Lasers, peels, or product containing vitamin A (Retin-A/retinol) or glycol acid over the healed or non-healed eyebrows, this will cause the pigment to fade or other negative effects.
*Picking, peeling, or scratching as this could cause scarring or removal of color.
*Touching your eyebrows other than cleansing and applying balm. Doing so with unwashed hands can easily cause a secondary infection.
*Heavy cleaning.(i.e. basement or garage where the is a lot of airborne debris).
The healing process. Immediately following your procedure and for a few days thereafter your eyebrows may feel tender. your new tattoo will go through several different phases which is very dark, too light, and then just right!
The color will appear very sharp and dark after your procedure and a few days after. This is because the color is sitting on top of the skin, and the skin has not yet healed over the pigment. The color will soften as it is filtered through the skin, over the course of days and weeks. When applying aftercare balm do not be alarmed if you see pigment on your cotton swab, this is normal and is simply excess pigment and body fluids. Once the skin starts to heal, flaking will begin which may resemble dandruff flakes and dry skin. This can cause your tattoo to appear light in color, do not be alarmed, this will stop once healed and is a superficial part of the healing process. Your tattoo may itch or feel tight at times, also normal. Once healed always keep a light coat of sunblock on your new eyebrow tattoo to ensure the color does not fade.
Eyeliner – $350
Lash line/ Lash Enhancement – $225
- Do not expose eyeliner areas to water or any products for ideally 2 days post procedure.
- You may ice eyeliner area for the first day to aid swelling.
- Use mild soap to cleanse area for the first 7-10 days reapplying Aquaphor or A&D after cleansing & a light layer before showering.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days after procedure, after three days apply a thin layer of Aquaphor before working out.
- DO NOT touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to eyeliner areas 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scaring.
- Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
Lip Liner – $215
Full Lip Color – $425
- Do not expose lip area to water or brush teeth for the first 24 hours. You may ice lips for the first day to aid swelling.
- Do not consume acidic foods such as- lemon/ citrus, vinegar etc for the first 48 hours. Do not consume colored beverages without straw for 78 hours after lip procedure.. Things such as coffee, wine, tea & juice can alter the final color of lips.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to lip area 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days. ALWAYS use TOTAL SUN BLOCK on area during healing process to reserve color pigmentation.