The next level of DMK Skin Revision is here! This is our NEW Microbiome System – Probiotic Delivery Spray. DMK Enbioment™ Mist, this conditioning spray acts as a prebiotic to establish the proper environment and provide the nutrients necessary to rebuild good bacteria found in a healthy skin.
EnbiomentTM Questions and Answers
Who should use EnbiomentTM?
The EnbiomentTM system was created for people suffering from various dermatological disorders due to imbalance or a deficit in the skin’s microbiome. Individuals suffering from eczema, rosacea, skin fungus, psoriasis or atopic dermatitis are prime candidates for using Enbiomenttm because these conditions are commonly associated with an imbalance in the skin’s microbiome.
Will it help individuals with Acne?
The answer is YES, but only once the acute acne breakouts are under control.
The reason for this is because our acne corrective products are highly anti-bacterial and will negate any positive effects the EnbiomentTM system will produce. Therefore, the EnbiomentTM system should only be prescribed to acne clients who can control their acne with DMK acne correctives, only during the day. They can then use the EnbiomentTM system at night, at least 12 hours after using DMK acne correctives.
Are there products that should not be used with EnbiomentTM?
EnbiomentTM is meant to be used with all DMK Home Prescriptives or with the finishing product in DMK Skin RevisionTM Treatments. The only products that should NOT be used with EnbiomentTM are:
• Acne Wash
• Acu Wash
• BP 5% Lotion
• BP 10% Lotion
• Acu Klear
• Acu Mist
• Acu Masque
The reason is that these products are specifically formulated to kill most bacteria which counteracts the purpose of the EnbiomentTM system. Acu Crème, Acu Moist and Actrol Powder do not have enough anti-bacterial ingredients to negate the EnbiomentTM system and can therefore be used in conjunction with the EnbiomentTM system.
Can individuals without these conditions use EnbiomentTM?
YES, anyone who understands the importance of our microbiome in our skin health, can use EnbiomentTM to help improve and maintain the health of their skin’s microbiome.
How do you incorporate EnbiomentTM products into your regular DMK Home Prescriptives regimen?
• Except for the EnbiomentTM Cleanser, these products would be additional to other prescribed DMK Home Prescriptives, NOT replacements.
• Except for acne clients, anyone using the EnbiomentTM system would use them as follows:
1. Wash with EnbiomentTM Cleanser, rinse and pat skin dry.
2. If using DMK drops (Melanotech Drops or Pore Reduction Plus), you would apply these first and allow a few seconds for them to absorb into skin.
3. Next, close eyes and spray a small amount of EnbiomentTM Mist. Please note; unlike Herb & Mineral, you are not trying to get the skin wet.
4. Apply a generous amount of EnbiomentTM Serum over entire area being treated.
5. Allow 30-60 seconds for EnbiomentTM Serum to absorb before applying your other DMK products: Powders, Serums, Herb & Mineral, Oils, Nourishing Crème
1. Severe or highly active acne clients should use their DMK acne correctives, both day and night until the acne is under control before beginning to use the EnbiomentTM system.
2. Mild to moderate acne that is under control can benefit from EnbiomentTM. Clients should continue to use their DMK acne correctives during the day.
At night, they can use EnbiomentTM as follows:
• Wash with EnbiomentTM Cleanser, rinse and pat skin dry.
• Next, close eyes and spray a small amount of EnbiomentTM Mist.
Please note that unlike Herb & Mineral, you are not trying to get the skin wet.
- Apply a generous amount of EnbiomentTM Serum over entire area being treated. • Allow 30-60 seconds for Serum to absorb before applying Actrol Powder, Acu Crème or Acu Moist.
Are there any contraindications or warnings?
The only precautions we would suggests is to avoid putting DMK EnbiomentTM Serum on open wounds since it contains active bacterial spores. Also avoid getting all EnbiomentTM products in eyes and rinse thoroughly if accidental contact. As is the DMK practice, if anyone has a negative or allergic reaction, they should discontinue using all their DMK products. They can then reintroduce them one at a time to see what product might be causing the reaction.
Can EnbiomentTM products be used day and night?
If the client is suffering from one of the conditions for which EnbiomentTM is most indicted for: suffering from eczema, rosacea, skin fungus, psoriasis or atopic dermatitis, then using twice daily may be advantageous. Otherwise it is up to the discretion of the user.
How is the EnbiomentTM cleanser different from the other DMK cleansers?
First, EnbiomentTM Cleanser was formulated with a gentle natural preservative system that causes less disruption to the skin’s microbiome. Second it contains several prebiotics and postbiotics that help feed and maintain the microbiome. This helps the microflora to rebound quicker after each cleanse.
Are probiotics in all the EnbiomentTM products?
NO, active probiotics are only in the EnbiomentTM Serum. The EnbiomentTM Cleanser and the EnbiomentTM Mist contain prebiotics and postbiotics that enhance the existing microflora while providing a more optimal environment for the probiotic spores in the EnbiomentTM Serum to activate.