Jennifer Fite – Aesthetician Director
I opened Ideal Skin in 2011 as an umbrella business of Super Hair & Nails, a family owned and operated salon in Chevy Chase for the last 45 years. I am a Lexington native, UK graduate and licensed aesthetician in Kentucky, Ohio, Texas and California. I began my career at another spa prior to opening Ideal Skin.
I have trained intensely with DMK paramedical Skincare, PCA skin, Rhonda Allison Enterprises and CIDESCO, the worlds major international Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy Association. Then…I found DMK.
DMK is the number one company in the world for skin revision and the only company in the world to utilize the beneficial effects of transfer messenger enzymes. Where some cosmetic facial treatments may only act on the surface of the skin, DMK Enzyme Treatments works with the skin. The enzymes strengthen the structural integrity of the skin to create a healthy environment for cells to live and thrive in.
Enzyme Therapy exercises facial muscles and works to leave the skin feeling firm. Please read more in the blog or DMK subtitle tab.
An established make-up artist, I have trained with celebrity make-up artist, Scott Barnes, as well as Estee Lauder, MAC cosmetics and Glo minerals. I have trained far beyond the scope of Esthetics school and am considered a paramedical aesthetician. I specialize in corrective facial resurfacing, problematic skin treatments and solutions and permanent makeup including corrections/ removal/ scar revision, waxing, tinting and eyebrow shaping. I use a variety of high quality European waxes to accommodate all skin and hair types. All skin treatments and retail are DMK, with a few most loved PCA Skin treatments and products. I am the only certified DMK skin Clinic in the state.
Below are my skincare & permanent makeup trainings and qualifications, as far as permanent makeup, feel free to look up or contact any or my trainers to see their work or verify they have trained me. Whether you chose me for your permanent make up or elsewhere, please please please do your research because well the results are often permanent.
Aesthetic Training andCertifications
- DMK paramedical training, Cerritos, Los Angeles, CA
- Rhonda Allison Advanced Peels and Resurfacing. Norfolk, VA
- Dr. Vodders manual lymph drainage. New York City, NY
- PCA skin Chemical peels and safe options for all skin types. Cincinnati, OH
- PCA skin Advanced Peeling Techniques. Nashville, TN
- DMK International Fundamentals training. Los Angeles, CA
- Lori Nestore aka “The wax queen”, Eva’s Esthetics Brazilian & speed waxing, Chicago, IL
- DMK International Program One. Cerritos, CA. 2018
- DMK International Skin Revision. Covington, KY. 2019
- Theresa Wild, Love Plasma, Wiltshire, UK 2020
- Ebony D. Kimbrough,Secrets of Diverse Skin, Cancun, MX 2020
- Vicky Hansen: Procell Therapies. Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Vicky Hansen: Scar Microneedling & the Art of Camouflage, Nashville, TN 2021
- DMK International, Beyond the Basics. Cerritos, CA 2021
- PCA Skin, Gua Sha & Oxygenating Masterclass. Santa Monica, CA. 2021
- Bee Pampered: Brow & Lash Masterclass. BC, Canada. 2022
Permanent Makeup Training
Microblading- 3 day training. Angela James, Expressions Brow Studio, Atlanta, GA 2015
- Permanent Makeup 6 day training. Mahnaz Bahaelou & Brandon Spear Elite Permanent Makeup, Los Angeles, CA 2016
- Combination Brows Workshop. Daria Chuprys, Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA 2017
- America The Beautiful Permanent Makeup Conference. Los Angeles CA. 2017
- Aquarelle Lips. Angie Kwiatowski, Center for Applied Aesthetics, Chicago, IL. 2017
- Feathered Machine Hairstrokes. Monica Ivani, MyBrows Permanent makeup Academy, Dublin City, Ireland 2017
- Li-Ft Tattoo Removal. Teryn Darling, Girlzink, Las Vegas NV 2017
- Brow Slayer. Jennifer Mendoza Boyd (jennboydink.com) & Will Anthony (Willanthonycosmetics.com). Stephenson Ranch, CA 2018
- Jenn Boyd Hairstrokes workshop. Jennifer Mendoza Boyd, Jenn Boyd Ink, Stephenson Ranch, CA.2018
- Nano lines-Draw with Mary. Mary Ritcherson, MR Natural Lines Advanced Permanent Makeup & Training, Tampa FL. 2018
- Brow Masterclass. Monica Ivani, MyBrows Permanent makeup Academy, Dublin City, Ireland/ The Brow Project, Dallas, TX 2019
- Dusty Liner. Daria Chuprys, Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Academy Beverly Hills, Charlotte NC 2019
- Balyage Brows Masterclass. Ruben Kasper aka Brow Daddy, Brow Daddy Academy, Charlotte, NC 2019
- Advanced Needle Class: Inside Needle Knowledge. Jill Hoyer, I.N.K, Charlotte, NC 2019
- SPCC CONFERENCE JANUARY 2020
- Design of Eyebrows. Jessica Luna, Jessica Luna Design & Micropigmentation Academy, Cancun, MX 2020
- Foxy Liner. Kristina Melnicenco, 5 Star Academy Dallas, TX 2020
- Needle science and In-Depth Color Theory. Yulia Demidova, Moscow, RU2020
- Secrets of Diverse Skin. Ebony D. Kimbrough, Cancun, MX 2020
- Saline Tattoo Removal. Rhonda Best, National Brow Clinic, Saskatchewan, CA 2020
- 3D Areola class. Vicky Martin, Vicky Martin Method VMM. Workingham, UK 2020
- Bold Brows Secrets. Cynthia and Andy Chavarria, Phi Brows Mexico, Cancun, MX 2020
- Dark lip Correction. Tess Marti, Tesstattoo, Vancouver, BC 2020
- PMU Complications. Yulia Demidova, Cancun, Mexico. 2020
- Color Theory. Teryn Darling, Las Vegas Nevada. 2020
- Melanin Correction. LuLu Siciliano, Miami, FL. 2021
- Scar Microneedling & the Art of Camouflage. Vicki Hansen, Nashville, TN 2021
- Complexities of Scar Work. Ruth Swissa, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- Eyeliner: Pack it Up or Pack it In. Vicki Hansen, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- Scalp Micropigmentation. Pam Neighbors, CPCP, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- Laser Tattoo Removal. Arin Adjamian, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- The Melanin Influence. Rose Prieto, CPCP, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- Dark Lips: The Art of working with Cooler Skintones. Carla Ricciardone, Las Vegas, NV, 2021
- Permanent Makeup Academy 101. Ebony Kimborough/ EK Professionals Permanent Cosmetics & Tattoo Institute , Little Rock, AK, 2022.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!