Jennifer Fite – Aesthetician Director
Jennifer opened Ideal Skin in 2011 as part of Super Hair & Nails, a family owned and operated salon in Chevy Chase for the last 42 years. She is a UK graduate who has trained with CIDESCO, the world’s major international beauty therapy association. Jennifer is a licensed aesthetician in both Kentucky and Ohio, An established make-up artist, Jennifer has worked with celebrity make-up artist, Scott Barnes, as well as Estee Lauder, MAC cosmetics and Glo minerals. Jennifer has trained far beyond the scope of Esthetics school and is considered a medical aesthetician. She specializes in corrective facial resurfacing, problematic skin treatments and solutions and is also skilled at permanent makeup/Microblading, waxing, eyebrow shaping, and rejuvenating spa facials. Waxing is performed using a variety of high quality European waxes to accommodate all skin and hair types. Skincare treatments and retail are from Rhonda Allison Clinical enterprises, PCA Skin Cosmeceuticals and DMK Paramedical skincare lines.
Additional training certifications include:
- Dr. Vodders manual lymph drainage, New York City, NY
- Lori Nestore known as “the wax queen” of Eva’s esthetics Brazilian and speed waxing, Chicago, IL
- PCA skin Chemical peels and safe options for all skin types, Cincinnati, OH
- PCA skin Advanced Peeling Techniques. Nashville, TN
- Rhonda Allison Advanced Peels and Resurfacing, Norfolk, VA
- DMK International Boot camp, Los Angeles, CA
- Expressions Brow Studio, Microblading 4 day training, Atlanta, GA
- Elite Permanent Makeup, Permanent Makeup 6 day training, Los Angeles, CA
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!